Field & Maintenance Services
The complete process of cop sorting is automated, avoiding manpower and possible errors.Potential to save 9 to 12 people per day, for a 25000 spindle mill (30s/40s Nec) with 8 or 9 Automatic winders
- Sorts cops of 2 different colours
- Segregates cops with remnant yarn or mixed colours, if any
- Aligns to one uniform direction – cop tip to base
- Arranges pre-determined number of sorted and aligned cops into each set of crates.
- A crate manager has space to store 10 empty crates and 10 filling-in / filled crates.
- The filled in crates are automatically moved out and empty crates take the position to collect the sorted cops
- The only manual function is to replenish the empty crates magazine and transport the filled crates (with sorted cops) periodically.
An open forum where industry experts share knowledge, gain insights, and collaborate on timely and relevant issues facing the manufacturing sector
Emerging markets, streamlined business models, low-risk cost structures, and product innovation are just a few of the challenges for today's manufacturers.
Many forces are driving transformation in the automotive industry. Each brings complex and unique challenges and burgeoning opportunities for growth.