The complete process of cop sorting is automated, saving manpower and avoiding possible errors.
The complete process of cop sorting is automated, avoiding manpower and possible errors.Potential to save 9 to 12 people per day, for a 25000 spindle mill (30s/40s Nec) with 8 or 9 Automatic winders.
Field & Maintenance Services
- Sorts cops of 2 different colours
- Segregates cops with remnant yarn or mixed colours, if any
- Aligns to one uniform direction – cop tip to base
- Arranges pre-determined number of sorted and aligned cops into each set of crates.
- A crate manager has space to store 10 empty crates and 10 filling-in / filled crates.
- The filled in crates are automatically moved out and empty crates take the position to collect the sorted cops
- The only manual function is to replenish the empty crates magazine and transport the filled crates (with sorted cops) periodically.
Crate Manager - For mills with Manual doff Ring Frames
Trolley System - For mills with Auto doff Ring Frames
Segregates bobbins with remnant yarn
- half and full bobbin for re-circulation to winding (bin1)
- with only few layers of yarn for removal into (bin4)
Sorts bobbin of 2 two colour
- (bin 2&3)
SortLink Crate System
- Sorted bobbins in Crates
- Aligned (base / tip ) and
- Counted set of bobbins ( as per doffer work load) to
- Ring frames with manual doffing.
- Space to store 10 empty crates and 10 fillings in crates
- Filled crate automatically moves out in Queue.
- The only manual function is to replenish empty crates.
SortLink Trolley System
- Sorted bobbins in Trolley for directly
loading to ring frames with Auto Doffer
- 4 Colour sorting also available as special option